It’s easier than ever to find information about your benefits, manage HR tickets, and more at Northeastern. Northeastern’s Now Mobile app has expanded to include the Human Resources Service Portal. The Now Mobile app complements the HR Service Portal with an easy and mobile-friendly way to access the services and support Northeastern faculty and staff rely on.
Human Resources on the Go
Now Mobile app users can enjoy the convenience of additional services and features, previously only accessible through the HR Service Portal. This includes the ability to submit and manage HR tickets, review benefits and compensation information, manage employee data, access employee relations resources, HRIT, professional development training, recruitment resources, HRIT, and much more.
The university launched the Now Mobile app in winter 2021 as a convenient and mobile way to access Northeastern’s COVID-19 and wellness resources, including the Daily Wellness Check, COVID-19 testing, and COVID-19 test results. Over time, the Now Mobile app will continue to expand with new features and other key university services and support.
Where to Find the Now Mobile App
1. Find and download the Now Mobile app from the appropriate app store
2. Open the app on the mobile device
3. Click Allow to receive notifications pushed to the device. This setting can be changed later, if needed.
4. On the Welcome Screen:
- Enter northeastern.service-now.com
- Add an optional Nickname
5. Click Save and log in
6. Log in using your Northeastern username and password
7. If prompted, verify identity with Duo two-factor authentication
Need Help or Have Questions?
For any of your Northeastern technology needs, the university’s IT Service Desk is available for support 24/7 by email at email@example.com or through the Tech Services Portal.