Mastering the many features of Microsoft Teams drives more engaging meetings and presentations. And, understanding meeting functions and roles in Teams Presenter Mode and Meetings is essential for effective presentations or meetings.
Select the following resources that answer common Teams questions focusing on meeting and presentation engagement:
- What is Presenter View and how can it be leveraged for better meetings?
- Can Powerpoint slide shows be displayed during a Teams Presenter Mode presentation?
- How can content such as videos, Teams Whiteboard, or PowerPoint be shared in Microsoft Teams meetings?
- How can a presentation be made through Teams Live Events?
- To better understand the specific roles of the organizer, presenter, and attendee in Teams Meetings, access this chart from Microsoft.