Your final exam schedule will be available in the Student Hub starting Dec. 4. To find your exam schedule:
- Visit the Student Hub at me.northeastern.edu.
- Select the “Classes” tab.
- Click the “Final exams” link at the top of the tab view.
- A new window with your exam schedule will display.
- While Northeastern is making every effort to create an accurate schedule, your instructor is the final source of truth.
- All final exams are remote this term.
- If you have questions about exams and scheduling, please contact your instructor(s).
- If you have questions about Student Hub, please contact the IT Service Desk 24/7 by email email@example.com, phone 617.373.HELP , or live chat, to open a support request.
Read More Articles
Former ITS co-op student honored with Co-op Excellence Award
Congratulations to Apoorva Sandeep Kadu, a former ITS co-op student whose work with the Unified Communications VOiP project team was recognized.
Faculty and Staff Tech Update: 5/11/22
In this update, take action by accepting updated NUwave certificates, refresh your knowledge about the Hub, explore new additions to the Adobe Creative Suite, check out Concur's updated interface, and learn about using Poll Everywhere in your classroom.
In this update take action by accepting updated NUwave certificates, check out library resources in the Hub, explore new additions to the Adobe Creative Suite, and learn about resources and benefits for new alumni.